I’ve been writing about technology since the mid-90s. I was an editor of the Test Lab section at Canada Computer Paper for a number of years, writing for The Computer Paper, Canadian Computer Wholesaler, and HUB: Digital Living.
Since 2004 I’ve spent more time on the creation of television programming and web video, but I’ve still written freelance pieces for various outlets, including the Globe and Mail, MSN Home, Village Voice, Here’s How, Air Canada onAir, Computer Dealer News and more.
- Don’t Leave Your Company Secrets in the Trash (Globe and Mail)
- Splish, Splash (Here’s How)
- The Last Hypocrite (Village Voice)
- Get Blue! (Microsoft Home)
- Holiday Gift Guide 2005 (Air Canada onAir)
Since moving into video production, I’ve also started writing scripts for videos, including a number of editorial videos for butterscotch.com, and some of the corporate videos we produced along the way.