- Awww I think these disposal bin hooks are in love with me or something. http://t.co/iM9K7n72NR 4 days ago
- Grrr. Either the Twitter unfollow bug is still lurking or I'm regularly sleepwalking to the computer and unfollowing people I actually like. 4 days ago
- Distressing trend: two male friend have posted pics of their organs on Facebook. Hammond and Kawai. No Bontempi dammit. 4 days ago
- Yo Lamborghini dude, I have no clue who you are but I'm really starting to hate your goddamn pre-roll. http://t.co/X4f51rmFfY 5 days ago
- I've subcontracted today's Fitbit activity to my cat. She sleeps all day so this is sure to backfire. http://t.co/uRBGFi1gPP 6 days ago
Category Archives: Blog entry
Angry Birds Space hits app stores on March 22, but Samsung Galaxy users get a 30-level bonus. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Earlier today, Apple announced the next gen iPad…what does this mean for Android tablets? Well, it really depends on your perspective. See my blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Have Siri envy on your Android? Don’t worry – there are a few alternative apps for Android. You can see my full blog entry here.