- But the cookbooks looked soooo delicious! http://t.co/YUgeoYz5dQ 1 day ago
- POS terminals have made cashiers ABYSMAL at basic math. Bill: $10.80. Me: Here's $20.80. Cashier: (whips out calculator). Me: D'OH! 3 days ago
- My medicine hat is certainly cuter than i feel. http://t.co/I57Kr6De1n 4 days ago
- Downside: coughing up a lung. Upside: can finally hit the low notes in the bass part of "Elvira". Wait thats a downside too, isn't it? 4 days ago
- Went to HMV to see if Bob Mould's Workbook was there. No dice, but discovered that @mountiesband's album is finally out, so win! 5 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last week’s launch of Google Play pulls together apps, movies, music and books into a single user experience, and puts part of it into the cloud. Read my full blog post on this at IT World Canada. About these ads
Panasonic aims to make a splash with its forthcoming waterproof Android smartphone, the Eluga. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
A beta version of Google’s Chrome has now hit Ice Cream Sandwich-equipped Android smartphones. See my blog post at IT World Canada here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/07/burning-chrome-google-s-peppy-browser-hits-the-android-smartphone/63457/
Just getting started setting up the new blog. More to come soon. In the meantime, you can see some of my recent content at butterscotch.com.