- Distressing trend: two male friend have posted pics of their organs on Facebook. Hammond and Kawai. No Bontempi dammit. 1 hour ago
- Yo Lamborghini dude, I have no clue who you are but I'm really starting to hate your goddamn pre-roll. http://t.co/X4f51rmFfY 16 hours ago
- I've subcontracted today's Fitbit activity to my cat. She sleeps all day so this is sure to backfire. http://t.co/uRBGFi1gPP 1 day ago
- Related: Me: I'm switching from email to browser. Hey, this FB post looks interesting. Facebook: You're not supposed to see that! REFRESH! 1 day ago
- Me: I'm gonna stop scrolling Facebook because I want to read this. Facebook: Oh good, he stopped scrolling, now we can REFRESH EVERYTHING! 1 day ago
Category Archives: iPhone/iPad
Angry Birds Space hits app stores on March 22, but Samsung Galaxy users get a 30-level bonus. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Earlier today, Apple announced the next gen iPad…what does this mean for Android tablets? Well, it really depends on your perspective. See my blog post on this at IT World Canada.