- Yo Parlophone. You suck. This deceptive set sucks. People will cry metal tears if they get this as a gift. http://t.co/hXPu9lyxn6 4 hours ago
- Yeah, let's shun a suspected rapist, while swooning over a song that is a pretty good example of rape culture. OK! http://t.co/Rj7ZLjvM8J 1 day ago
- Caught up on serial. Pro: I can read on my morning commute again. Con: Now I gotsta wait for more grrrrrr. 2 days ago
- If you've ever been told to go to Hell, I've found your chariot. http://t.co/QQA4VxoySL 2 days ago
- Every time I pick this up I'm all "we know you have...the INFORMATION, Mr Gleick" like I'm a Bond supervillain. http://t.co/Mvd4TWUE60 2 days ago
Category Archives: Mobile
Angry Birds Space hits app stores on March 22, but Samsung Galaxy users get a 30-level bonus. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada. About these ads
Earlier today, Apple announced the next gen iPad…what does this mean for Android tablets? Well, it really depends on your perspective. See my blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Wondering about cloud-storage options for your Android phone while waiting for Google’s cloud drive? Check out my blog post at IT World Canada for a few options.
Think dual-core mobile phones are fast? How about quad-core phones, then? There have been a few new quad-core Android smartphones announced at Mobile World Congress. See my take on how the performance bump might affect the battery and heat in … Continue reading
Canonical believes that Android smartphone owners will want to dual-boot into Ubuntu Linux if they can. See my whole blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Have Siri envy on your Android? Don’t worry – there are a few alternative apps for Android. You can see my full blog entry here.
Today’s IT World Canada blog post is about the launch of the Galaxy Note in Canada. You can read it here.