- Good work everyone. http://t.co/J90jyTzGgT 19 hours ago
- Traumatic day. Found a dead body at the lake. http://t.co/Uwy19oarVs 20 hours ago
- This week's instalment of Sean's Vinyl Finds skewed a bit heavier, which scared the cat away. http://t.co/1RKdLvEMhB 1 day ago
- Two of my fave things at the Wychwood Farmers Market: sushi and Shaun the Sheep. TOGETHER. http://t.co/yVk5NuaWSm 1 day ago
- Holiday cheer courtesy of our host during our Newfoundland visit. http://t.co/3IYwIzyOFl 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Last week’s launch of Google Play pulls together apps, movies, music and books into a single user experience, and puts part of it into the cloud. Read my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
I’ll admit it – I feel a bit guilty when I order things online, when I could get them at a local bricks and mortar store. Yes, I love the ability to buy nearly anything I want and have it … Continue reading
Angry Birds Space hits app stores on March 22, but Samsung Galaxy users get a 30-level bonus. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Earlier today, Apple announced the next gen iPad…what does this mean for Android tablets? Well, it really depends on your perspective. See my blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Wondering about cloud-storage options for your Android phone while waiting for Google’s cloud drive? Check out my blog post at IT World Canada for a few options.