- POS terminals have made cashiers ABYSMAL at basic math. Bill: $10.80. Me: Here's $20.80. Cashier: (whips out calculator). Me: D'OH! 1 day ago
- My medicine hat is certainly cuter than i feel. http://t.co/I57Kr6De1n 2 days ago
- Downside: coughing up a lung. Upside: can finally hit the low notes in the bass part of "Elvira". Wait thats a downside too, isn't it? 2 days ago
- Went to HMV to see if Bob Mould's Workbook was there. No dice, but discovered that @mountiesband's album is finally out, so win! 3 days ago
- When "selfie" becomes 2025 slang for masturbation, a lot of current culture will seem rude. 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Last week’s launch of Google Play pulls together apps, movies, music and books into a single user experience, and puts part of it into the cloud. Read my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
I’ll admit it – I feel a bit guilty when I order things online, when I could get them at a local bricks and mortar store. Yes, I love the ability to buy nearly anything I want and have it … Continue reading
Angry Birds Space hits app stores on March 22, but Samsung Galaxy users get a 30-level bonus. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Earlier today, Apple announced the next gen iPad…what does this mean for Android tablets? Well, it really depends on your perspective. See my blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Wondering about cloud-storage options for your Android phone while waiting for Google’s cloud drive? Check out my blog post at IT World Canada for a few options.