- Until I have a PonoPlayer firmly in my hands I'm assuming it's a hoax just like LIVR, that hoverboard, and Justin Bieber. 6 hours ago
- Yay, i get to wake up in the dark all over again! Thanks Daylight Savings! http://t.co/zABtVJN9FR 12 hours ago
- But the cookbooks looked soooo delicious! http://t.co/YUgeoYz5dQ 2 days ago
- POS terminals have made cashiers ABYSMAL at basic math. Bill: $10.80. Me: Here's $20.80. Cashier: (whips out calculator). Me: D'OH! 4 days ago
- My medicine hat is certainly cuter than i feel. http://t.co/I57Kr6De1n 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Think dual-core mobile phones are fast? How about quad-core phones, then? There have been a few new quad-core Android smartphones announced at Mobile World Congress. See my take on how the performance bump might affect the battery and heat in … Continue reading
Canonical believes that Android smartphone owners will want to dual-boot into Ubuntu Linux if they can. See my whole blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Panasonic aims to make a splash with its forthcoming waterproof Android smartphone, the Eluga. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Have Siri envy on your Android? Don’t worry – there are a few alternative apps for Android. You can see my full blog entry here.
Today’s IT World Canada blog post is about the launch of the Galaxy Note in Canada. You can read it here.
My second Android blog post for IT World is about availability of Ice Cream Sandwich on Android hardware. You can read the full post here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/10/ice-cream-sandwich-are-you-still-waiting-for-a-bite/63463/
A beta version of Google’s Chrome has now hit Ice Cream Sandwich-equipped Android smartphones. See my blog post at IT World Canada here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/07/burning-chrome-google-s-peppy-browser-hits-the-android-smartphone/63457/