- sunspot lyfe http://t.co/pwFJwDcHcJ 8 hours ago
- A little harsh, don't you think? http://t.co/HBkmxijdnH 8 hours ago
- Not sure what's worse about being sick: coughing so hard I get headaches, or having Fitbit stepcounts that @podfeet will taunt me for. 10 hours ago
- Be it resolved: If you're going into politics/political journalism you should take a course to say "infrastructure", not "infastructure". 1 day ago
- Good news everyone- we've finally solved the vexing issue of how to bring bacon to work. http://t.co/lI68EVdzLs 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Think dual-core mobile phones are fast? How about quad-core phones, then? There have been a few new quad-core Android smartphones announced at Mobile World Congress. See my take on how the performance bump might affect the battery and heat in … Continue reading
Canonical believes that Android smartphone owners will want to dual-boot into Ubuntu Linux if they can. See my whole blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Panasonic aims to make a splash with its forthcoming waterproof Android smartphone, the Eluga. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Have Siri envy on your Android? Don’t worry – there are a few alternative apps for Android. You can see my full blog entry here.
Today’s IT World Canada blog post is about the launch of the Galaxy Note in Canada. You can read it here.
My second Android blog post for IT World is about availability of Ice Cream Sandwich on Android hardware. You can read the full post here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/10/ice-cream-sandwich-are-you-still-waiting-for-a-bite/63463/
A beta version of Google’s Chrome has now hit Ice Cream Sandwich-equipped Android smartphones. See my blog post at IT World Canada here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/07/burning-chrome-google-s-peppy-browser-hits-the-android-smartphone/63457/