- "'Respect' for taxpayers." http://t.co/BK4oWVxX2q 1 day ago
- My AM soundtrack on a day that will hopefully clear out a bunch of stinky rubbish. Let beauty set the stage. http://t.co/gKlpttJsYu 3 days ago
- The high point of my week. http://t.co/85csp0ilfB 3 days ago
- Vinyl and turntables at both Target and Winners. Time to switch to 8-tracks. #willfulobscurism http://t.co/GH0eyQsKUe 4 days ago
- Is this a relative of yours @mattharris77? youtube.com/watch?v=rTx9q8… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Think dual-core mobile phones are fast? How about quad-core phones, then? There have been a few new quad-core Android smartphones announced at Mobile World Congress. See my take on how the performance bump might affect the battery and heat in … Continue reading
Canonical believes that Android smartphone owners will want to dual-boot into Ubuntu Linux if they can. See my whole blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Panasonic aims to make a splash with its forthcoming waterproof Android smartphone, the Eluga. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Have Siri envy on your Android? Don’t worry – there are a few alternative apps for Android. You can see my full blog entry here.
Today’s IT World Canada blog post is about the launch of the Galaxy Note in Canada. You can read it here.
My second Android blog post for IT World is about availability of Ice Cream Sandwich on Android hardware. You can read the full post here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/10/ice-cream-sandwich-are-you-still-waiting-for-a-bite/63463/
A beta version of Google’s Chrome has now hit Ice Cream Sandwich-equipped Android smartphones. See my blog post at IT World Canada here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/07/burning-chrome-google-s-peppy-browser-hits-the-android-smartphone/63457/