- RT @dubdobdee: @djperry1973 @globalhermit deliciousness is a kind of trap 3 hours ago
- Disturbing: delicious Indian food smell coming out of a grate. More disturbing: there's no Indian restaurant nearby. http://t.co/MVNYl9oxFB 4 hours ago
- "Uh that star isn't lined up properly." "Whatevs it's just Nickelback, no one cares." "True, true." http://t.co/hzww37hCB9 9 hours ago
- Uh it's probably not good that my editing station just did this, huh? http://t.co/AGJ6AhCUw4 11 hours ago
- This morning's foggy commute: Skip James on the headphones and Do Not Sell at Any Price on the Kindle. http://t.co/zl5pr955ot 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Think dual-core mobile phones are fast? How about quad-core phones, then? There have been a few new quad-core Android smartphones announced at Mobile World Congress. See my take on how the performance bump might affect the battery and heat in … Continue reading
Canonical believes that Android smartphone owners will want to dual-boot into Ubuntu Linux if they can. See my whole blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Panasonic aims to make a splash with its forthcoming waterproof Android smartphone, the Eluga. See my full blog post on this at IT World Canada.
Have Siri envy on your Android? Don’t worry – there are a few alternative apps for Android. You can see my full blog entry here.
Today’s IT World Canada blog post is about the launch of the Galaxy Note in Canada. You can read it here.
My second Android blog post for IT World is about availability of Ice Cream Sandwich on Android hardware. You can read the full post here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/10/ice-cream-sandwich-are-you-still-waiting-for-a-bite/63463/
A beta version of Google’s Chrome has now hit Ice Cream Sandwich-equipped Android smartphones. See my blog post at IT World Canada here: http://www.itworldcanada.com/blogs/android/2012/02/07/burning-chrome-google-s-peppy-browser-hits-the-android-smartphone/63457/